A Quick Hello

steve mac

• Members

Hi,

I semi retired a couple of years ago and moved to Turkey, although I still spend a lot of time in both UKand USA (Just got back from six weeks in TX). With time on my hands I decided to pick up the guitar again having learned the basics as a teen. As I live a few miles from a holiday resort and bars etc who are always looking for entertainers got into going and doing a turn, which with my limited talent seem to go down well, usually playing to a hundred or so folk.

Through doing that and needing help and advice I discovered the solo and duo part of this site and have been getting great advice there.

Now I would like to try my hand at songwriting and to that end have ordered a Scarlett 2i2 audio interface to record with and downloaded the songwriter app for my ipad. I have a few ideas, but have decided to do here what I did on solo/duos and start with the very first post and spend a few days ploughing through to learn from folk who have "been there and done that" .

Look forward to contributing and supporting this group as much as an old fuddy duddy like me can.

So again hello, my names Steve.

Cheers

Archived