Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

A Quick Hello

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Quick Hello

Hi,
    I semi retired a couple of years ago and moved to Turkey, although I still spend a lot of time in both UKand USA (Just got back from six weeks in TX). With time on my hands I decided to pick up the guitar again having learned the basics as a teen. As I live a few miles from a holiday resort and bars etc who are always looking for entertainers got into going and doing a turn, which with my limited talent seem to go down well, usually playing to a hundred or so folk.
    Through doing that and needing help and advice I discovered the solo and duo part of this site and have been getting great advice there.
    Now I would like to try my hand at songwriting and to that end have ordered a Scarlett 2i2 audio interface to record with and downloaded the songwriter app for my ipad. I have a few ideas, but have decided to do here what I did on solo/duos and start with the very first post and spend a few days ploughing through to learn from folk who have "been there and done that" .
    Look forward to contributing and supporting this group as much as an old fuddy duddy like me can.
    So again hello, my names Steve.
    Cheers
    Cheers Steve
    my website http://www.macthehat.com/

Hi, Steve! Welcome. I look forward to hearing your stuff.

"I write from a different place. I do not even know what it is called, or if it has a name. It just comes and I sculpt it. But it is also a lot of hard work." —Van Morrison

Comment

Hey Steve!
      Thomas Jefferson said... "The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being as His father, in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter." hmmm...

Comment

• guitarville
        guitarville commented
        Editing a comment

Hi Steve. Like to here your stuff, too.

Working...
    X