Ultra-mega-giant *spam*spam*spam*

BAZGUITARMAN

• Members

O`k guys, it`s time to stand up and be men. I have some manly stuff for sale and I need the money quick. I have a guitar and speaker cab to buy before Christmas and this stuff has to go.

Up front I am loosing a ton of money on this stuff, but do not see using it in the immediate future. I don`t have room to store it and I would rather someone else get good use out of it so I can get my new guitar and 2x12 cab.

Item # 1 A complete set of Infinity car stereo speakers. This is everything you would need to upgrade your exhisting speaker system. All are Infinity Reference series, brand new in the box, with origional paperwork. They are all absolutely new and only removed from the boxes to photograph. All hardware, wiring and warranty paperwork is also included. This is what I have...

*One pair of 3-way 6"x9" speakers. Model #9603i

* Poly +1 woofers

* Edge driven textile dome mids and tweeters

* 100 watt nominal and 300 watt max power rating

* 93 db S/N ratio

*One pair of 2-way 3.5" dash speakers model # 3002cf

*Poly +1 woofer cone

*Balanced dome tweeter

*25 watts nom. and 75 watts max power rating

*One Infinity Basslink servo powered sub woofer

*200 watt class D amplifier

*Single 10" woofer and single 10" passive radiator

*Can be mounted verticaly or horizontaly (hardware included)

*Remote level control

*Inputs/outputs to use in factory or after market systems

*Also included is a Scosche EFX amplifier wiring kit

*17` of 10ga. oxygen free power cable

*4` of 10ga. ground cable

*17` RCA remote wire with gold plated plugs

*Inline fuse holder, Fuses and terminals

One more included item is a set of passive bass blockers for the dash speakers. They have a 600hz. cutoff in a 4 ohm system and a 300 hrz. cutoff in an 8 ohm system.

Now for the pics....

100_0546.jpg

100_0550.jpg

100_0552.jpg

Now for part two. I also have some home stereo speakers. Also brand new in the factory packaging, with paperwork. Absolutely brand new, never used. In fact one set has never been opened. This is what I have...

* Two pairs of Yamaha large bookshelf type speakers. These are not small, wimpy ass little speakers. The model # NS6390.

* Three way speakers with an 8" woofer, mids and tweeters

* 140 watt power capacity

*Spring type terminals for stripped wire or banana plug type terminals

* These are large cab designed speakers and are deep and heavy.

*Black laminate exterior with charcoal metallic speaker grills

*One Yamaha center channel speaker model # NS-AC40X

*Dual 6" aluminum cone woofers

*Single aluminum dome tweeter with adjustable level

*Multi type posts accept banana plugs, lugs or stripped wire

*Cosmetics match the other speakers with black laminate exterior and charcoal metallic speaker grill.

Pics..

100_0540.jpg

100_0543.jpg

100_0545.jpg

Like I said I`m taking a huge loss on this new stuff. I will only sell as two complete sets. I do not want to break the sets up and won`t do it. I will make a special price for anyone who wants both sets. Prices are as follows and are set. I need cash, not trades, sorry.

Complete car stereo speaker set with 6"x9"s, 3.5", powered sub, amp hook up kit and bass blockers is $350.00 + S&H (to lower 48 only please).

Complete home stereo set up including four(2 pair) 3-way speakers and center channel speaker is $350.00 + S&H (to lower 48 only please)

I will make a special price of $650.00 + S&H to anyone who wants both packages and I will throw in a good Sony A/V digital receiver with cinema sound processing for free. It`s a Sony STR-DE345 with 100 watts x 5 channels.

I would like payments by US Postal money order and will ship immediately upon the money order clearing. I have made quite a few very good deals on this forum and anyone is welcome to check me out. All items will be 100% as I described, high quality and perfect working order.

Reach me by PM or email (bzgtrmn@aol.com)

Thanks,

Eric

Archived