FS/FT- TWO (2) used chrome Floyds

vector350

• Members

I have two Floyd-style trems for sale-

1) an Original Floyd Rose w/ 35 mm block from my SG Diablo w/ less than 18 hours of use: chrome, great condition, some wear on the one .042 E string micro tuner. Tuner was difficult to turn initially and I employed a set of pliers to help loosen it. The worn black coating is testimony to that. Tuner still is a little tight but now functional. Comes with all hardware depicted- R 3 locking nut, claw, springs, posts, anchors, and the bar. Can sub in a 32, 37 and 42 mm block. $110.00 shipped Conus $120.00 to Canada

2) Schaller Lic'd Floyd with OFR-style long string screws. This is currently on my Blitz but will be coming off shortly. Works perfectly. (I'm just more of a fan of black OFR's...) Minor bit of rust here and there, nothing that can't be cleaned up with a little 3-in-1 oil and a toothbrush or some 0000 steel wool. Comes with R 3 locking nut, string retainer bar, claw, springs, posts, anchors and the arm. Can sub in a 32, 37 or 42 mm block if so desired. $90.00 shipped Conus. $100.00 to Canada

Pay pal okay, you pay fee or gift. Trade bait would be a like- new black OFR or Schaller Floyd

DSCN1107.jpg
DSCN1099.jpg

Archived