All pickups are in excellent condition, work fine and mostly are of unknown brands
From Left to Right
1. Zebra Neck pickup 8.4K 4-conductor wire screws, springs, P/U ring included
2. Black neck pickup 13K 2-conductor wire, screws & springs included
3. Black Bridge pickup 15.6K, match to #2, 2-conductor wire screws & springs included
4. Telecaster pickup from a MIM standard tele no screws or springs
5. Chrome neck pickup 8.1K 4-conductor wire, screws included
6. Chrome neck pickup 7.7K 2-conductor wire, screws and springs included. This pickup I am almost positive came from a late 70's early 80's Japanese Greco LP copy. The old style bakelite bobbins.
I also have a set of chrome pickup rings from an 80's JS100 guitar in good condition.
I want to get all of these out of my parts drawer, most have been around for several years.
I'm thinking $15 each + shipping but make an offer. Willing to do a trade for a decent dirt pedal.