FS: TC Electronics G Minor MIDI footswitch

prsisbest

• Members

Up for sale is a TC Electronics G Minor MIDI footswitch. Can be used with TC Electronics items (I bought it for a G Major), and I'm sure other MIDI devices as well. I bought 2 of these pedals planning to use a dual setup, but never did, so this pedal is brand new in the box, and includes the power supply. The price tag is still on the box, and I paid $159. I believe these pedals have been discontinued, but I know that they are hard to find.

Here is a link to some info:

Please email for pics.

Let's start it out at $100 shipped/paypalled.......offers or trades welcome. Please email or PM for pics if needed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Do you Still have the G-Minor?

If so I would be interested. Let me know at 609-977-5502.

Thanks.

Chris

Up for sale is a TC Electronics G Minor MIDI footswitch. Can be used with TC Electronics items (I bought it for a G Major), and I'm sure other MIDI devices as well. I bought 2 of these pedals planning to use a dual setup, but never did, so this pedal is brand new in the box, and includes the power supply. The price tag is still on the box, and I paid $159. I believe these pedals have been discontinued, but I know that they are hard to find.

Here is a link to some info:

Please email for pics.

Let's start it out at $100 shipped/paypalled.......offers or trades welcome. Please email or PM for pics if needed.

• 2 years later...

Archived