X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maverick Guitar Bodies

WEB STORE: maverickguitar.ca

I'm a small, hobby-business based in Ontario, Canada. I don't expect to make huge money from this, nor will it be my full time job. I just like guitars and I found a factory that makes very nice guitar bodies, so I decided to sell some to make some extra money. Although I will run an e-commerce website, you are more than welcome to PM me about my stuff, ask questions, perhaps talk about offers, etc... I'd like to make the buying experience as personal as possible, instead of some cold, corporate feel. I hope to do business with you guys in the near future!

All bodies are finished in poly, and are brand new. They all accept Fender spec'd necks (2 3/16" heel width) with a nice, tight fit. All are full thickness (1 3/4"). Fender spec'd parts/hardware will fit on these bodies.

More pictures are avaiable on request. Pictures on the forum might be skewed due to the way the forum squishes pictures, but they are regular in shape. PM me all questions. Thanks!

DSC01538.JPG

DSC01542.JPG

DSC01534.JPG

FREE SHIPPING ANYWHERE until Feb 1st, 2013. Code: freeship

Attached Files
    www.maverickguitar.ca

Those ash bodies are gorgeous! Do not need......do not need.......do not need.......
    I one day hope to be the man my dog thinks I am.WORDS OF WISDOM FROM VARIOUS MEMBERS"most often the guitar will rise or fall to the level of the player""people overthink ****************""Sometimes you gotta know when to shut the **************** up and have a little class. Not you, you're special.""If it sounds good to you then it sounds good"The bull**************** and myths in the guitar world are stacked very high.

Comment

• dmc69
      dmc69 commented
      Editing a comment

And those aren't the only ash bodies I'll have for sale

I'll have 2-3 piece bodies for a lesser price, but what you see there are just a few of the best pieces.

There's just a little over a day left to take advantage of the free shipping promo!

www.maverickguitar.ca

Comment

Working...
    X