X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTT: PRS HFS bridge pickup for another pickup

Shoot me offering, no interested in anything particular. Something mid output, bright, and will pair well with the singles in my Strat

Looking at the Duncan Custom
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1"><u>Guitars:</u><br><br>Gibson Les Paul Standard Faded<br><br>Fender Roadworn '72 Deluxe Telecaster<br><br>Kramer Striker<br><br><br><br><u>Amplification:</u><br><br>Titan Custom Retrofit<br><br>Randall R412CS<br><br></font><br><br><br><br>Official member of the Ninja Lows club</div>

Dimarzio Tone Zone?
    <div class="signaturecontainer">Les Paul's &amp; Strats, Fender Super &amp; Blues Junior, Fulltone pedals &amp; a whole lot of stuff that I don't use and can't seem to let go....</div>

Comment

Dimarzio Tone Zone?

Gonna have to pass bro. Looking for something brighter.
      <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1"><u>Guitars:</u><br><br>Gibson Les Paul Standard Faded<br><br>Fender Roadworn '72 Deluxe Telecaster<br><br>Kramer Striker<br><br><br><br><u>Amplification:</u><br><br>Titan Custom Retrofit<br><br>Randall R412CS<br><br></font><br><br><br><br>Official member of the Ninja Lows club</div>

Comment

I just replaced my HFS in my custom 24 with a tone zone ... it was an awesome upgrade. It is thinner over all with more extended bass and highs, not dull in any way. No harshness with a little PAF vibe and killer bass.

Comment

Cash price for a HFS Bridge, I need one for my 1993 to bring back to stock. E-Mail me rdickins@rochester.rr.com

Comment

Pm sent about an SD Pearly Gates Plus trade

Comment

Any interest Seymour duncan ssl52-1b custom strat bridge Thanks, Bob

rdickins@rochester.rr.com

Comment

still looking?

Comment

Seymour duncan JB Bridge ?

Comment

I need a HFS ...Do you have one??? if you do please email me ieterholland@hotmail.com" rel="nofollow">pieterholland@hotmail.com
                    Thanks,
                    Pieter

Comment

I have a vintage set for an american strat circa 1983

Comment

Working...
                      X