Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suhr DSV+ F-Spaced Bridge Humbucker in Black

For Sale a Suhr DSV+ F-Spaced Bridge humbucker in black in great shape. Measures 10.08K on my multimeter, but the leads are cuts short to about 3". I can lengthen them for you if you like prior to shipping (I'll do the hot and grounds).
    $60 shipped/pp'ed to the lower 48
    [IMG]http://i734.photobucket.com/albums/ww349/kojdogg/image_zpsa6a25515.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i734.photobucket.com/albums/ww349/kojdogg/image_zps020135b6.jpg[/IMG]

Member of the SG Army

Great deals here with: adversor x2, ashasha, Bigmark Bro Blue, Carbohydrates, chad-ro, dimebonics6604, dixie789456, duderanimous, EMGSTRAT, fulcrumpoint, Harlow, Heady Dude, Herald of Light, jelloman, Jim Cobb, jmiller475, JustOneMore, kjrocks, Magpel, Mark Cearlock x2, Marshmellow, Mike Fiasco, PBomber22, ptheimer, Punk Kitty, rfd (many great deals), rock-lobster, The Rossness, Slimster22, strangegrey x3, SurfDude, teleblaster, teletaylor, Tom Geroy and wannabweiland

Bump
    Member of the SG Army

Great deals here with: adversor x2, ashasha, Bigmark Bro Blue, Carbohydrates, chad-ro, dimebonics6604, dixie789456, duderanimous, EMGSTRAT, fulcrumpoint, Harlow, Heady Dude, Herald of Light, jelloman, Jim Cobb, jmiller475, JustOneMore, kjrocks, Magpel, Mark Cearlock x2, Marshmellow, Mike Fiasco, PBomber22, ptheimer, Punk Kitty, rfd (many great deals), rock-lobster, The Rossness, Slimster22, strangegrey x3, SurfDude, teleblaster, teletaylor, Tom Geroy and wannabweiland

Comment

• charvelstrat81
      charvelstrat81 commented
      Editing a comment

I am real tempted to buy this, the spec is what i am after Alnico 5 at 10K.

I cant find much info/reviews on these except it is slightly hotter than the DSV

Working...
X