Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

Gibson Burstbucker 1 & 2 - Chrome Covered - SOLD

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gibson Burstbucker 1 & 2 - Chrome Covered - SOLD

Just pulled these from a 2004 Les Paul for cosmetic reasons only. I put some zebras in as i like the look a little better. These pickup some great and are 100% functional. Long braided single leads. They have some scratches and some tarnish on some of the poles but like i said work great. SOLD

photo IMG_4902_zps97b2d0a4.jpg photo IMG_4903_zpsd3ff7f8d.jpg photo IMG_4904_zps4b03c1af.jpg photo IMG_4905_zps5eeeae9f.jpg photo IMG_4906_zpsc50ce901.jpg

<div class="signaturecontainer">Marshall JVM 210C<br><br>Splawn Quick Rod - 2006<br><br>Splawn 4x12 - Eminence Private Jacks<br><br>Marshall jcm900 4x12 - Celestion GT75s and Vintage 30s<br><br>2005 Gibson Les Paul Standard<br><br>1999 Peavey Wolfgang Standard<br><br>1999 Taylor 310 CE</div>

sold!!

<div class="signaturecontainer">Marshall JVM 210C<br><br>Splawn Quick Rod - 2006<br><br>Splawn 4x12 - Eminence Private Jacks<br><br>Marshall jcm900 4x12 - Celestion GT75s and Vintage 30s<br><br>2005 Gibson Les Paul Standard<br><br>1999 Peavey Wolfgang Standard<br><br>1999 Taylor 310 CE</div>

Comment

Working...
    X