Bass pedals!

llllllllllllllllllllllll

• Members

Electro-Harmonix Bass Microsynth and Xotic Effects Bass Robotalk for sale.

The Electro-Harmonix Bass Microsynth is in fine working condition, includes the box, manual, and adapter. It's used, but overall in very good condition.

The Xotic Effects Robotalk is in new condition. It has a touch sensitive low pass filter (which is adjustable if you plug an expression pedal into it), and a random sample and hold feature, which is kind of like an arpeggiator. It has a volume function, so I usually just ran a zvex machine into it, turned it up all the way, and set it to a really warm sound so that the envelope wouldn't open up... got a full range, crazy Lightning-Boltesque sound out of it. Got a really dubby sound out of my bass w/o the machine running through it. It only came with a little one-page instruction sheet that I lost when I moved. You can find the information online with a quick google search.

They're both cool pedals, but not really what I need at the moment, so I'm just selling so I can get something else, and I would consider trades if you've got anything you want to get rid of. I like weird pedals. And, though latter two pedals are made for bass, they work just fine with guitar, and in the case of the Robotalk, it works a little better. Sounded especially cool running keyboards through it. The regular microsynth sounds kinda thin on guitar anyways.

Pictures available upon request.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived