Gallien Krueger 1001rb 2x10rbh combo $650+shipping

fbomb

• Members

I've had this for about a year but only used it in a studio setting and for a handful of small shows. I'm throwing in a speak-on speaker cable specifically made to utilize the 1001rb's special bi-amping capability (retail $39.99), so you're ready if you ever decide to add another speaker to your setup.

I had always planned to use it with another speaker for big shows, but otherwise just use the combo for small gigs. Only problem: bands keep breaking up---but the bass sound was not responsible and may have been the only thing keeping them going as long as they did.

The 10" speakers are both brand new Eminence Delta 10b's rated at 350w RMS ea.! The original speakers were thin-paper barely suited to the 1001's power that developed a crease and became very rough sounding.

From the Mfr:

The ultimate in bass tone control!

Same as the 1001RB in a 2 x 10" combo configuration. This powerhouse provides 540W at 4 ohms or 340W at 8 ohms to drive low speakers, and 50W at 8 ohms for the high end. For controlling the crossover it provides a boost, tweeter level, and hi-cut filter, and a master control for woofer level with crossover switch. Other features include a 5/4 string adjustable contour, presence, clip LED, tuning mute, active 4-band EQ, and more. 2 - 10" speakers. Retractable handle and wheels.

Gallien-Krueger 1001RB / 210 Combo Features:

* 540W at 4 ohms or 340W at 8 ohms to drive low speakers

* 50W at 8 ohms for the high end

* Boost, tweeter level, and hi-cut filter, master control for woofer level with crossover switch

* 5/4 string adjustable contour

* Presence control

* Clip LED

* Tuning mute

* Active 4-band EQ

* 2-10" speakers

* Retractable handle and wheels

Gallien-Krueger 1001RB / 210 Combo Specifications:

* WEIGHT: 83 lbs.

* DIMENSIONS: 23"W x 21-1/4"H x 15-1/2"D

Archived