For Sale Mesa M6 Carbine / Fathom

Mikemtm

• Members

This is one of the first Fathoms out of the factory before Mesa was force to change the name to M6 Carbine. This head has very little use. It is in perfect condition. It can be rack mounted, but it is currently in Mesa Leather case. Selling for $1000 or trade for 5 string Warwick, 5 string Musicman, other 5 string bass, high gain guitar amp, or Roland SPD-S.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Members

It is the rackmountable version. Let me know if you are interested.

Right, but I'd also have to pay for that case even though I don't need it. The M6 Carbine by itself costs $1,000 brand new. Plus, I really don't have the money saved up right now.

I tried out an M9 last week, but it was at low volume. I'm curious how these amps will sound through my new LDS cab which might ship this week.

• Members

I can sell it without the case and reduce the price for you. This is basically brand new, and sounds great live. If your interested I don't care if you bring your cabinet cabinet here. Just let me know.

• Members

I can sell it without the case and reduce the price for you. This is basically brand new, and sounds great live. If your interested I don't care if you bring your cabinet cabinet here. Just let me know.

I'll let you know. Lang/MidOhio Music has an M6 and M9 in stock, so I might stop there to try those heads through my cab after I get it.

How much for the head without the case? PM me if you'd prefer not to post it.

Archived