X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRAYNOR MONO BLOCK B AMP

Up for sale is my early to mid 70's Traynor Mono Block B bass amp. The mono Block was Traynor's top of the line solid state bass amp back in the 70's. While it is a bass amp a lot of guitar players used them as well.
    While I have never personally played a guitar through it, it does have a very kickass bass sound. It's actually very hard to believe that this thing is solid state. It has a very nice overdrive to it and is built like a freaking tank. It is big mean and ugly and I'm pretty sure that it would still work if you tossed it out of a moving car.
    The amp has some scratches on it and the last time I played it it did have a slight hum. It's nothing that you wouldn't expect from an amp that is over 30 years old.
    I am only selling this because I just picked up an old Ampeg head.

If you're interested please don't hesitate to contact me. Either at hardsoledshoe@yahoo.com or PM me.

I will not ship this amp. So if you are interested keep this in mind. I am in the Harrisburg PA area. Thanks!
    <div class="signaturecontainer">President of the HCBF &quot;DEATH TO FALSE METAL!&quot; Club<br><br><br><br>Originally posted by Burdizzos- What's the difference between B-Bottom and a Dildo?<br><br>A dildo was good enough to be in Phoenix Rizin'</div>

here are a few pics of this beast

<div class="signaturecontainer">President of the HCBF &quot;DEATH TO FALSE METAL!&quot; Club<br><br><br><br>Originally posted by Burdizzos- What's the difference between B-Bottom and a Dildo?<br><br>A dildo was good enough to be in Phoenix Rizin'</div>

Comment

Price?
      <div class="signaturecontainer">I'm NOT in NY anymore. I'm a Bassplayer.<br />
      <br />
      <font size="5"><font color="Black"><b>SPAM:</b></font></font><br />
      Nothing ATM</div>

Comment

Working...
      X