FS: Bergantino NV412, Euphonic Audio iAmp Pro, EBS Valvedrive

wolftigerosebud

• Members

For sale is this fine bass rig: the 4x12, 800w Bergantino NV412, the 1200w Euphonic Audio iAmp Pro, and an EBS Valvedrive tube preamp pedal.

About the Bergantino: This cab sounds great doing just about anything. It has as little coloration from the speaker as possible. This one is in near-mint condition. Totally undamaged except for one small ding on one of the metal shoulders. It's only been taken out of my house twice, was bought less than a year ago, and it's virtually new. Asking price is $900.

The EA: I was considering this amp head and the Eden WT800. I expected to like the Eden, but I liked this one a lot more. It gives my bass a deep, natural sound, whereas the WT800 sounded to me very colored and more limited. Not saying the WT800 isn't a great head... just my preference. Anyway, this amp is in excellent condition. Again, the only things that aren't perfect about it are cosmetics. The faceplate has some small scuffs on it. It comes with a very nice carrying case. Asking price is $900.

EBS Valvedrive: This little tube preamp in pedal form suited my needs when I was using the EA>Bergantino setup, as that's a solid state sound. This tube preamp is a nice sounding, affordable pedal designed specifically for bass, and will give a bass a little of that thickness that I associate with power tubes. I replaced the stock tube with an EH 12AX7. Mint condition, comes in original box. Asking price is $200.

All items have been kept in a climate-controlled, smoke free environment, and none have been left out in the open for dust to collect on them. If you're interested, please PM me for some pictures of the items. I'm ok with shipping. Buyer pays for shipping and packing. I can pack it myself, so that will bring down the cost to just materials. I live in South Florida, and would be willing to have someone come by and check it out (if they're in the Miami area, where I am), or to meet someone halfway if they're coming down from up north. Thanks for looking.

Archived