Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Sale : Apogee Duet FireWire Interface w/ Apple Thunderbolt to FireWire Adapter

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale : Apogee Duet FireWire Interface w/ Apple Thunderbolt to FireWire Adapter

Hello,

I am selling my Apogee Duet FireWire Interface which includes a like-new condition Firewire 400 to 800 cable I happened to have (I can include the original as well if you like) and I have the $29 Apple Thunderbolt to FireWire Adapter 800 that I will add into the package comes with it. I was hoping to get $195.00 plus $29.00 for the adapter since that's brand new and I'm also including the extra shiny brand new firewire cable so you'll have an extra. It also has the XLR & 1/4 Inch cables that plug into the serial port on the back. Everything work perfectly and sounds great, I just am selling a lot of my gear to fund other gear, though I'm looking at high priced items so I can't accept trades for this one, unless maybe you have some new or like-new Shure SM57-LC or Shure SM58-LC microphones. I would take one of each or two of each in trade, though I would rather have one of each. I'll give it a shine and clean it well before it's sold.I have barely used this since I ended up finding a deal I couldn't pass up on a Universal Audio Apollo Twin Duo with a fair number of plugins purchased into it extra from what typically comes with it.

LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE AN OFFER. I CHECK MY E-MAIL SEVERAL TIMES A DAY.

I'm located in Ann Arbor, MI for the moment, but I'll be back in Los Angeles in a couple months at least for a trip ro look at moving back. I could do PayPal and send it right to you, or I could likely send it to a friend and they could meet up with you if you live in the LA area. Though Paypal is preferred unless you know of a better way that's secure for both parties.

Thank you for your time,

Jeremy

Working...
X