Emu 1616 PCMCIA Audio/Midi Interface

• Members

Emu 1616 Audio/Midi PCMCIA computer interface for sale for $155/shipped or trade.

Being a genius, I bought this interface without realizing that my new laptop had an Express Card port, not a standard PCMCIA port. I would love to trade for a Firewire or USB interface (M-Audio, Presonus, Edirol, ?)

Includes everything that came with the unit new; software, cables, carrying case for PCMCIA card, etc. are all there.

Features:

Premium 24-bit/192kHz converters -- 112dB signal-to-noise ratio for pristine recording and playback of your tracks

The ultimate portable system - for recording, editing, mixing and virtual instruments -- use the E-MU 02 CardBus Card alone for its hardware-accelerated effects and premium stereo headphone/line output or together with the MicroDock for complete analog and digital I/O flexibility

Hardware-accelerated effects -- over 600 standalone and E-MU Power FX VST plug-in effects with no CPU overhead

PatchMix DSP zero-latency hardware mixing and monitoring -- with super-flexible patchbay -- no external mixer needed

Ultra-portable MicroDock offers 16 inputs/16 outputs plus MIDI I/O -- everything from balanced analog and turntable inputs to ADAT and S/PDIF (switchable to AES/EBU)

2 E-MU XTC studio-grade, ultra-low noise preamps (-127dBu EIN) with analog soft limiter -- Mic/Line and true Hi-Z inputs via Neutrik connectors, 48V phantom power and 60dB of gain

Compatibility with most popular audio/sequencer applications -- ultra-low latency 24-bit/192kHz ASIO 2.0 and Stereo WDM drivers

E-MU Production Tools Software Bundle - includes Cakewalk Sonar LE, Steinberg Cubase LE and Wavelab Lite, Ableton Live Lite 4 for E-MU, IK Multimedia AmpliTube LE and T-RackS EQ, Minnetonka diskWelder Bronze, SFX Machine LT, plus E-MU's Proteus X LE Desktop Sound Module -- everything you need to create, record, edit, master and burn is in the box

I/O Configuration:

2 E-MU XTC Ultra-low Noise Mic/Line/Hi-Z Preamps with Soft Limiter and 48V Phantom Power (-129dBu EIN)

4 x 1/4 in. Balanced Inputs

6 x 1/4 in. Balanced Outputs

Turntable Input (w/ground lug and hardware RIAA preamp)

24-bit/192kHz ADAT In/Out (switchable to S/PDIF)

24-bit/192kHz coaxial S/PDIF Out (switchable to AES/EBU)

2 sets of MIDI In/Out

Stereo 1/8 in. Speaker Outputs (configurable from stereo to 5.1)

2 Stereo Headphone/Line Outputs (one on card, one on MicroDock M)

More info:

http://www.samedaymusic.com/product--EMU1616

Archived