Got PARTY? Need VISUALS? Classic loop PROJECTOR ONLY 99cents!

BREKANARTS

• Members

SO YOU WANNA BE IN PICTURES? :cool:

DJ's and bands since in the 1970's have long depended on professional motion picture film to provide an affordable and versitle wash of moving images and lights. When you consider the cost of LCD projectors and intellegent lights, a 16mm film projector is the most durable, reliable and easy to set-up and use. Whatsmore most 16mm film projectors are much brighter than the best LCD projectors. The trick is getting creative with WHAT to show behind your act (or on the floor, wall or ceiling).

I'm selling a professional grade Singer Graflex16 16mm Film Projector. These projectors are virtually indestructible (they definately put the SOLID in "solid state"). This is my favorite projector and they are still available NEW on the market today. This is a used one from my personal arsenol. The motor runs steady in forward and reverse, lamp still works great.

I forgot to mention I have like six of these available! I used to do "visuals" for raves and art parties in the 1990's. So I had about ten of these working at one time (sometimes at the SAME TIME!) I have about six left. They're all in decent working condition ( you can still get lamps for these here: www.interlight.biz).

You can still find alot of crazy film footage on Ebay and at garage sales for a few bucks a roll. If you are making endless loops (taping the film end to end to run perpetually) you could get several

I havent been raving or making any 16mm home movies in about ten years so they've been in storage waiting for bands or vintage film collectors. . At craigslist I'm asking $75(no lamp) $100 w/ working lamp but would sell two for $125 if you've got cash in hand *(=hint hint two on independent DMX channels could be switched between (be sure to go from 0-100% as the motors/lamps like constant power).

These units are still selling for $199 new on Ebay!

YOU CAN START THE BIDDING FOR ONLY ONE DOLLAR!!!!

This is a good deal on a classic motion picture workhorse.

Archived