TWO Behringer 18" Speakers For Sale or Trade (LIKE NEW!)

djfrank

• Members

I have a pair of Behringer B1800X speakers up for grabs. I bought these for my DJ/Karaoke gigs, but I have only used them ONCE for a private party and realized they were overkill for my needs. These have been sitting unused for well over a year now...I paid $249.99 each for these new. These are great speakers, I just have no need for them. Great for a bass player needing some serious speakers for live playing. I am asking $350 for the pair. Shipping will be expensive because these are some huge beasts. :D Local/Semi local deal would be best. I am willing to ship if buyer is willing to pay. I am negotiable. I will consider trades for a laptop, PC, other sound gear (Mixers, amps, etc) or make me an offer...

INFO: The BEHRINGER EUROLIVE B1800X is equipped with an 18" woofer that delivers 400 Watts at 8 Ohms and a sound pressure level of 98 dB. Typically, it would be used in combination with the EUROLIVE B1020/1220/1520 fullrange speaker systems to increase low-frequency performance in applications where you need more low-end power, i.e. dance clubs or rock gigs. Its newly designed die-cast pole socket makes the B1800X suitable for stacking with standard spacer rods. In addition, the new B1800X is equipped with an internal passive crossover, allowing you to build a stack without the need for additional amps or external crossovers.

Archived