WTS: Groove Tubes Spacestation MK II (Stereo 100 Watt Keyboard Amplifier)

JefCostello

• Members

For sale is a rare and nearly-new-to-mint condition Groove Tubes SFX Spacestation Mark II Stereo Keyboard Amp/Monitor. This is one of the very last SFX units produced by the factory before Groove Tubes was bought out by Fender Musical Instruments. Guaranteed no scratches or dings on it at all. Amp is perfect inside and out.

Fully powered 100 watts RMS. Zero to 300 degree stereo field expansion created by one 8" co-axial woofer and one side mounted 6.5" full range side speaker.

Controls on back panel consist of left/right 1/4 inch inputs for stereo keyboard/source, sub output for additional bass cab extension (if desired), volume level control, stereo width separation control, on/off switch, a/c power connector.

Comes complete with owners manual, warranty card, and a/c power cord in its original box.

This compact little amp packs a noticeable audio punch! Dimensions - 18" x 11" x 11"; 28 lbs.

Hear your live stage keys the way they are designed and meant to be - in full panoramic stereo!

I'm asking for $260 shipped if you're located in the USA. I've kept it protected in it's original box covered most of the since it hasn't seen a lot of use(6-7 times used). I had relocated in order to find a job and had to leave it behind. I realized headphones are easier to travel with so I' made that switch.

Please feel free to PM me or make any offer; thanks and take care!

• 3 years later...

Archived