For trade: EV Eliminator I cabs, JBL monitor wedge, QSC RMX1450 amplifier

dkerwood

• Members

Alright, so here's the deal- I'm looking for a couple of things in trade for a lot of gear. You can find PA gear here, recording gear here, and guitars here, all for trade. I will ship other things, but the PA gear will need to be picked up in the SE Colorado/SW Kansas/NW Texas/Oklahoma panhandle area. Otherwise, the trade needs to be HEAVILY in my favor to eat the shipping cost.

Things that I'm interested in:

First of all, my biggest desire is to declutter and diminish the amount of STUFF in my music room and garage. So 2 for 1 and 3 for 1 trades are welcome. With that said...

-Powered PA cabs (Behringer or better)
-Gibson SG, LP Studio, Tribute, Firebird, etc...
-Epiphone Thunderbird Bass
-American Strat or Tele
-Gretsch guitars
-Small tube amps (5-20W, head/cab or combo)
-Cool pedals

1) I have 2 ElectroVoice Eliminator I PA cabinets. 15" woofer. 200W power handling, but they sound huge. Gigged and certainly not mint, but they work perfectly. The biggest issue is that they are missing a couple of rubber feet off of the bottom.

2) JBL monitor wedge. 200W. 15" woofer. REALLY gigged, and really ugly, but this is a rehoused PA main, and sounds AMAZING. I used this for our drummer's monitor/side fill.

3) QSC RMX1450. You know what this is. Awesome amp. I should say that I have ZERO desire to get rid of the amp without also getting rid of the speakers... unless the trade is amazing. This amp comes with a hard wood 4 space rack.

I can provide pictures on request. Just let me know!

• 1 month later...

Archived