PORTABLE STAGE FOR SALE (PICK UP - BROOKLYN, NY)

smokin343

• Members

PORTABLE STAGE FOR SALE!!!

NEVER BEEN USED, BRAND NEW, STILL IN BOX!

THIS STAGE WOULD BE IDEAL FOR FOR ANY BAND, BAR/NIGHT CLUB, CATERING HALL, SCHOOL, ETC...

The Transfold Portable Stage is manufactured by Midwest Folding Products and gives you the freedom to configure the stage to create any performance environment you can imagine. The convenient modules gives you the flexibility to build the exact size and shape stage that you need to accommodate your event.

The Transfold Portable Stage available for sale has a hardboard deck. The main stage comes in four sections. Each section measures 4 feet by 8 feet and has an adjustable height of 16 to 24 inches. (Model # MWF-T4816H).

The stage also includes an additional Triangular section that measures 4 feet by 4 feet with a height of 16 inches. (Model # MWF-TT416H).

LOCAL PICK UP ONLY!!! The PORTABLE STAGE FOR SALE is located in the Bay Ridge section of Brooklyn, New York.

TO PURCHASE THIS STAGE IN THE SAME CONDITION FROM A DEALER WOULD COST $2300.

To MAKE AN OFFER please call 347-204-1117 and reference the ad.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

stage1.jpgstage2.jpg

Above are pictures of how the sections of stage look. The stage is still in the boxes it was delivered in. The stage has a hardwood top. For further info, send me an e-mail at dorgan343@gmail.com or give me a ring at the number in my original post.

Archived