Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS/FT: Synth and FX (Kawai, Kurzweil, TC Electronic, Korg)

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS/FT: Synth and FX (Kawai, Kurzweil, TC Electronic, Korg)

Kurzweil Mangler - $350
    Has some rack rash but functions 100%. Comes with power supply and manual but I don't have the original box.

TC Electronic D-Two - $375
    Near mint condition, comes with power supply, original box, and paperwork.

Kurzweil Rumour - *Make an offer* (I'm not in any rush to get rid of this one)
    Near mint condition, comes with power supply and manual, but not the original box.

Kawai K5000S - *Make an offer*
    Near mint condition, comes with manual, power cable, Wizoo booklet, and a whole bunch of floppies that I never got around to checking out. This thing's a beast and I'm not even using 1% of it's power, so make me an offer (money or trade) and we'll see what we can work out.

Korg Kaoss Pad 2 - $200
    Near mint condition and comes with all of the goodies (power supply, manual, original box, etc...). I can also throw in a couple of 1/4"->RCA jacks for use with standard instrument cables.

Prices include shipping and Paypal fees, and I really prefer Paypal. Shipping will be via UPS. For pics or more info, either PM me or email at murch33@yahoo.com.

Possible trades (in order of preference):
    Sherman Filterbank 2
    Moog MF-104Z
    Prophecysound Infinitphase MkII
    Moog MF-103
    Moog MF-105
    *Got something cool? Make an offer.*
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1"><font color="red"><b>{<u>For Sale</u>}</b></font><br />
    <a href="http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2924834-FS-Chandler-RH-2-lap-steel" target="_blank">Chandler RH-2 lap steel - $325</a></font></div>

Hi, I have a Fizmo in pretty much mint condition, 100% functional, no scratches, no issues, soft case, new regulator, manual, that I'd be interested in trading. I also have an A-Station in EXC, plus $150, that I'd be interested in trading for the Mangler...thanks, Keith

Comment

Working...
    X