Nice studio pieces

Tomis17

• Members

I have some nice pieces of studio gear that I would like to sell.

1. A Designs Paicifica asking $1500 plus shipping

A Designs Pacifica - If you're looking for a preamp with the depth of a Neve, the clear midrange of API, and the top end of a Massenburg, you'll find all that in the Pacifica by A Designs. In fact, that's what people who have access to all of the above are saying about the Pacifica. A Designs Pacifica brings back the sound of the Quad Eight console of the '70s (Pink Floyd's The Wall and Boston's More Than a Feeling were mixed on Quad Eight), which in its day was considered the best of the top three - the other two being Neve and API. If you're a small studio that can only afford one really good preamp, give the A Designs Pacifica some serious consideration.

2. Empirical Lab EL8-X w/ British Mode asking $1100 plus shipping

The Empirical Labs Distressor EL-8XM single-channel analog compressor adds some distinctive British flavor to an already outstanding unit! The EL-8XM provides the aggressive "all buttons in" characteristics obtained from the classic LN1176, courtesy of an onboard British Mode switch. While the Distressor can function very smoothly and transparently, the addition of the British Mode allows it to take on a very "un-subtle" character, giving you the best of two compressors in one! If you want the functionality of a Distressor plus aggressive "British" vibe, choose the EL-8XM!

3. Benchmark ADC Converter asking $1400 plus shipping

The ADC is a two-channel, 24-bit, 192-kHz Analog-to-Digital audio converter. As with the companion DAC, the ADC pushes the limits of conversion technology and yet maintains an affordable price point. Digital audio created by the ADC provides a stunningly faithful recreation of the input signal. The distortion free output is so pristine you can now record detail which was previously masked by jitter induced artifacts and distortion. Hear what your audio can really sound like with the ADC! Main output sample rates are 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, and 192kHz, with a word length of 24-bits. The main output signal is simultaneously on XLR, BNC, and 192-kHz capable Toslink connectors. Output signal format choices include: AES, S/PDIF and ADAT. A simultaneous secondary output provides 44.1 or 48-kHz output with a switch selectable 16 or 24-bit word length resolution. This output is intended for safety backup recordings. The secondary output has the same quality as and is fully independent from the Main outputs in both sample rate and word length. The reference input features auto-detection and lock to a source format of either AES, S/PDIF, word clock, or super-clock. The ADC has its own internal, international, toroidal power supply.

I would entertain offer for high end 4-string basses OR hign end Pro Audio and lightning gear. Let me knwo what you have. Worst I can say is no.

Archived