FS - M-Audio Fast Track Pro

Sandro

• Members

M-Audio Fast Track Pro Description
The M-Audio Fast Track Pro Mobile USB Audio/MIDI Interface is loaded with professional features for optimal mobile recording flexibility. You get 2 front-panel mic/line inputs complete with phantom power for condenser microphones, inserts for outboard effects, balanced and unbalanced analog outputs, S/PDIF digital I/O, MIDI I/O, and more. The Fast Track Pro also features near-zero latency direct hardware monitoring and low-latency ASIO software monitoring, plus an A/B source switch and dual output pairs for DJ-style cueing. Compatible with most popular PC and Mac music software. USB connection and bus power along with class compliancy for Mac OS X* make it a breeze to set up.

Professional Recording Anywhere, Anytime
With the Fast Track Pro, you'll get professional results whenever and wherever you want to record. A single USB connection gives you access to all the I/O you need for microphones and instruments like guitars, as well as MIDI- and S/PDIF-equipped digital audio gear. The microphone inputs are even phantom powered to accommodate the studio-quality condenser microphones. M-Audio's acclaimed driver software gives you total routing control over the 4 x 4 I/O including setting up an effects loop with external devices.

$90.00 shipped US and PayPal

Thanks
Sandro

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived