Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS/FT: Focusrite Saffire Pro 40, like new. Included, Shure SM57 and clip...

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS/FT: Focusrite Saffire Pro 40, like new. Included, Shure SM57 and clip...

Looking to sell or trade my focusrite saffire pro 40. It's hardly been used. I got it for a project I never really ran with. It's got the power cord, firewire cable, and software. I'm also including an SM57 and a clip. The grill is dented a bit but it's not affecting the mic in any way.

I'm looking to sell the lot for $475 Shipped and Paypal gifted.

$425 for the interface alone, $60 for the SM57 alone.

I will take partial trades for an WET Reverb or Blackout Effectors Whetstone. Possibly an El Capistan...

"Ambient/Drone without fuzz is like breakfast without bacon. Acceptable but ultimately unfulfilling."
    ...My Personal Blog...
    ...My Effects Blog...

I'm really trying to sell this to get some money for school. Hit me up and we can work something out!
    "Ambient/Drone without fuzz is like breakfast without bacon. Acceptable but ultimately unfulfilling."
    ...My Personal Blog...
    ...My Effects Blog...

Comment

I've sold the SM57. I'd like to move the interface still. Looking for a good reverb and some cash.

Let me know what you got!
      ...My Personal Blog...
      ...My Effects Blog...

Comment

I'd like to move this! Let's make a deal!!!
        ...My Personal Blog...
        ...My Effects Blog...

Comment

Working...
        X