Ashly mixer, Bellari Tube exciter, Focusrite mic-pre, JoeMeek comp, TC multiband comp

plaid_emu

• Members

I'm regrettably forced to sell some studio hardware to fund a new MacMini, as my current one is almost 7 years old. It's still pretty **bleep** fast after the mods I made a few years back. My biggest limitation is the 2GB maximum RAM which is frustrating when you're getting intimate with Reaktor.

I don't really want to sell any of it, as some of this gear is there for backup/utility and some of it

• Members

Maybe I was a little harsh...... NAH! Just tired of civilization crumbling to dust and the degradation of society and basic social niceties.:

"Hi...

Is the TC comp still available?

-craigslist user"

"Yes it is!

-me"

"Cool. Interested in getting this. I'm in XXYYY. Do you get down this way at all? Not sure when I could make it up to XXXXX.

Thanks,

-craigslist user"

"Yes, as a matter of fact I work in XXZZZ Monday through Friday so it's no problem to meet up if you want to check it out.

-me"

"Excellent. What times are generally good for you and where would you
suggest we meet?

-craigslist user"

"I'm a contract courier/process server for a legal firm, so I'm pretty much open all of the work day tomorrow. I typically roll into XXZZZ around 10:00 am and I'm around until usually 3:00 to 5:00 pm, depending.... Of course I could work with what's convenient for you. We can meet up wherever you'd like.

-me"

"I'm not really familiar with whole lot of areas in XXZZZ (from XXWWW)... And I'll be in XXWWW the first part of tomorrow. Do you know where you might be between 1p and 2p tomorrow?

-craigslist user"

"Well mang, I'm trying to make these sales quick so I'll be wherever you want me to be. If you'd like, we can meet up at the firm where I work at ---------- I've even got my own office with a pair of desktop speakers.

-me"

"That's cool. As long as you're sure it's in good working order, no need to test out. I've used them before so familiar with what they can do.

Will 1p work? I could do anything between 1 and 2. Looks like you're selling some other things as well. Anything that you haven't listed on Craigslist that might be of interest?

Thanks,

-craigslist user"

"Sure, 1:00 pm is OK with me. You can call or text me at (***) ***-**** if you need to, as I don't have mobile email. It should be working perfectly. I've never had any issues with it and I've used both the analog and SPDIF connections. It's had light use in my studio and an occasional racked gig. I've always been very careful when rackmounting, using rack screws with nylon washers. Just so you know, I'm firm on the price of $190. As of now, all I've got for sale is up on craigslist and seriously, I don't even truly want to sell what I've listed. =(

-me"

"Hey ******..

Looks I'm going to be stuck in XXWWW all day now so won't be able to make by today. Maybe try for tomorrow?

Thanks,

-craigslist user"

"Just checking my email at the office. Don't know why this is just showing up just now, as I see you sent it earlier this morning and I checked my email as late as 09:30. OK, tomorrow is fine. Hopefully I won't be bogged down with assignments. As for now, it's still available so I'll see you tomorrow around 13:00? If you can't make it for some reason then please send me a text message if possible, as obviously there's a bit of lag with Yahoo mail.

Thanks
-me"

"NO RESPONSE

-craigslist user"

"Thanks for letting me know you couldn't make it today. Classy. Waited around the office for an hour and a half. If you still want the compressor you can have it for $10,000, after you suck my cock.

-me"

• 3 weeks later...

Archived