Selling a lightly used Joemeek EQ, compressor. Sounds great and in like new condition. $300. Serious inquiries only please... no trades. Specs are below. Email me for pics - geoff at geoffswartz dot com
The Joemeek SixQ is a mic channel strip that packs a wealth of features into a single rack space studio channel.
This single channel mic pre is based on a high-quality Burr-Brown IC, and has 3 bands of highly musical EQ, Joemeek's signature optical compressor, and a front-panel instrument DI making it a highly capable recording instrument. And, along with an analog output, the SixQ microphone preamp also lets you output digitally--direct to your sound card or DAW.
The Joemeek Digital Audio Interface provides high quality digital audio outputs. The digital audio outputs are compatible with most digital recorders, as well as Digital Audio Workstations and mixers. S/PDIF format is available from the optical and RCA phono connectors. The Joemeek Digital Interface has highly stable onboard master clocks for low-jitter, hi-fi results. Internal sample rates of 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz or 96kHz are selected by means of rear panel switches.
- Ultra-clean microphone preamp with Burr-Brown IC
- "Iron" switch (add transformer-coupling)
- Highly musical 3-band EQ with swept Low and Mid bands, and selectable high band (6k or 12k)
- Full-featured optical compressor, from "silk" to "in your face!"
- Accurate LED metering
- 24-bit/ 96kHz sampling
- Optical and S/PDIF, and Word Clock in
- Balanced and unbalanced I/O
- Front-panel instrument input