Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Metric Halo ULN-2 Expanded, Rode K2 and more.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Metric Halo ULN-2 Expanded, Rode K2 and more.

Hey I'm mainly mixing these days and decided to clear out some gear that's mostly collecting dust. All prices include paypal, but buyer pays shipping. I am very negotiable so hit me up with offers. Not particularly looking to trade, but would entertain offers. Especially any outboard summing gear ala Dangerous DBox.

First up is my ULN-2 Expanded. I bought this a couple of years ago as the basic version. I bought and installed the 2D expansion card myself. I still have and am including the original back plate. It has some scratches on the top, but has worked flawlessly. I would keep it but have a 2882 2D +DSP and really only need one or the other. So I'm keeping the one with the +DSP license. Includes the XLR 4 pin power supply, rack ears, back plate, and bridge card that was replaced with the 2D card. $1400

Next is my Rode K2 mic. I have taken great care of this mic. It was starting to get a big noisy so I replaced the tube with a JJ E88CC gold pin. Sounds as good, and maybe even better than new. $500

I also have an Egnater Rebel setting around. I'm really having trouble parting with this amp, but it really should be played. Just a cool little amp. Gets plenty loud for most situations IMO and sounds great. $400

I also have a Line 6 Pod XT Live. I used this running straight to the board for a couple of years without issue. Sounds good and is very versatile. It also has the Metal and Classic Model Packs installed. Each of those cost $50. Definitely adds some cool new amps to play with. $200

T.C. Electronic Flashback delay. Great little delay pedal. I just want one with presets. So this one has to go. Updated it to the newest firmware. Only includes the pedal. No Power Supply. $125

MiniDSP UMIK-1. This is a USB measurement microphone. I bought it to use with Room EQ Wizard. They are working on building integration straight into the program to make a truly plug and play system. Check out the REW forum for more. Works great. I just found a great deal on a Earthworks M30 and am going to use it instead. I used the UMIK 3 times with great results. The last time comparing it to the M30, and it's spot on. These cost about $120 including shipping and are often back ordered. I'll take $80.

I'll get pics up asap. If you have any questions message me through here or edmonds dot matthew at gmail.

Thanks

Matt

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆ Metric Halo 2882 Expanded +DSP, Event 20/20 bas, Etymotic ER4-PT and HF3, MacBook Pro 15" (early 2011 w/2.2 ghz i7 quad, 8GB Ram, 480 GB SSD), Pro Tools 11, Harrison Mixbus, and Reaper. Godin Progression, Godin LGSP-90 (NAMM ed.), Godin LGX-SA into an 11 Rack controlled by a FCB1010 with an Eureka Prom. A bunch of other stuff lying around.

photo ULN2Front.jpg photo ULN2Back.jpg photo ULN2Top.jpg
    ∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆ Metric Halo 2882 Expanded +DSP, Event 20/20 bas, Etymotic ER4-PT and HF3, MacBook Pro 15" (early 2011 w/2.2 ghz i7 quad, 8GB Ram, 480 GB SSD), Pro Tools 11, Harrison Mixbus, and Reaper. Godin Progression, Godin LGSP-90 (NAMM ed.), Godin LGX-SA into an 11 Rack controlled by a FCB1010 with an Eureka Prom. A bunch of other stuff lying around.

Comment

photo K2Front.jpg photo K2Back.jpg photo K2Tube.jpg photo K2CaseOpen.jpg

Comment

photo RebelFront.jpg photo RebelBack.jpg photo RebelCase.jpg

Comment

photo PodXTLFront.jpg photo PodXTLScreen.jpg photo PodXTLExpPacks.jpg photo PodXTLCase.jpg

Comment

photo Flashback.jpg

Comment

photo UmikCase.jpg photo UmikBox.jpg

Comment

Working...
              X