Anybody here interested in road cases/drums/studio gear/amps

engage757

• Members

My entire studio is being revamped, and because of that, I have a bunch of stuff to get rid of. Here is the list, if there is any interest, then I will post some more pics and we can discuss prices. Most of this has seen studio use only, except the road cases, which have been toured with a lot. Most of this stuff is pretty specific, but it really is just cluttering up my tracking room/drum room more, thought I would see if any studio owners/players needed anything, not sure if this is of interest to anyone...

Here's the list:

Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Road King 2 with footswitch, cables and covers.-Perfect shape, studio queen, just re-tubed.

DSC_0075.jpg

Magma PE6R4-I PCI Express to PCI-X Expansion System 6-SLOT CHASSIS. Studio Use only. I just upgraded and the replacement will be here next week.

DSC_0118.jpg

DSC_0121.jpg

Alesis ADAT HD-24, with manual, controller, two Hard drives, hard drive cases, two snakes, and Alesis Fireport. Always kept in a shockmount sealed rack case, perfect condition.

DSC_0099.jpg

DSC_0097.jpg

DSC_0096.jpg

DSC_0095.jpg

DSC_0094.jpg

DSC_0093.jpg

DSC_0092.jpg

• Members

Roland Vdrum TD-10 6 piece. No kick pedal and needs the Hi-hat bracket, also missing module mount.

DSC_0065.jpg

Pork Pie Acrylic snare with Roadrunner Heavy padded tour bag. Used but in good condition.

DSC_0109.jpg

DSC_0107.jpg

Fender Bassman Black face-

DSC_0117.jpg

DSC_0113.jpg

Standard 412 size cabinet case with casters. Inside nearly perfect, outside has some wear. here is the bottom, but the top is buried in my storage unit. Held an Orange 412 cab for numerous tours and is rock solid.

DSC_0105.jpg

Twin Amp live in road case with 10 space rack. On casters. PLENTY of tour wear, but still very solid:

DSC_0104.jpg

DSC_0103.jpg

DSC_0102.jpg

DSC_0101.jpg

• 1 year later...

Archived