MOTU 2408 Digital Audio Interface with MOTU PCI 324 Card, FireWire cable and power cable - $100

meremortal7

• Members

MOTU Audio 2408 Hard Disk Recording System complete with MOTU PCI 324 Card, FireWire cable and power cable.  For Windows PC and Mac OS.

101\_9042.JPG

2408 (24 bit, 48kHz)

PCI-324 Card

FireWire (Audiowire) cable

Power cable

The 2408 is a computer based hard disc recording system for Windows and Mac OS, that offers 24 simultaneous inputs and outputs. The system consists of a PCI card connected to a standard 19" single space, rack mountable I/O unit. The external I/O offers the following:

3 Alesis ADAT Light Pipes connectors (24 channels of ADAT optical I/O)

3 Tascam TDIF connectors (24 channels of Tascam digital I/O

8 gold plated, unbalanced RCA analog inputs

8 gold plated, unbalanced RCA analog outputs

1 Stereo S/PDIF input

2 Stereo S/PDIF outputs

2 Balanced quarter-inch TRS main outs

Stereo headphone output on front panel

Up to three 2408 I/O units can be connected to the systems single PCI card for a maximum of 72 input and output connections.

Generous range of analog and digital interfacing options and sync capabilities. Can be used as a stand-alone digital format converter.

A hugely flexible audio interface featuring professional sync options, format conversion between ADAT, TDIF, analogue and S/PDIF, a 24-bit digital data path and useful support software.

Condition:  This unit is in good condition and works great. It has normal wear from use, please see pictures for details.

These are superb converters with a ton of digital I/O options.

Works either as an expansion for a motu PCI 324 or 424, or can work on its own as an ad/da converter or digital format converter. With the PCI card in your computer it can run as a full on audio interface.

I can post more photos if you are interested.

Archived