Custom Snare

chaos2767

• Members

My buddy and I are making custom snare's, this is our second one and it is made of Hickory. We do not use shells, we piece together each snare and this one was made with 18 piece's of hickory and put into a jig and sanded until perfectly round. Each snare comes with your choice of hardware, color (semi-transparent stain) and then are topped off with a new set of Evans heads. The snare's will be ready to play! The violet/black fade is the one we are working on now and will be assembled at the end of next week. These take about 1 month each to make, the finish alone takes a week and a half just in multiple coats and cure time. Hit me up if interested, we can make any standard size you would like and your choice of wood and finish, either gloss or matte! Again, these are 100% hand made and have an unbelievable tone to them!

• Members

how much and sound clips? thx

We are selling them for $400 and thats your choice of wood (African Mahogany, Maple, Hickory, Poplar, Oak, and we have some choices of more exotic woods as well like Zebra, jharra, birds eye maple and figured maple at a little higher cost) semi trans stain/dye and gloss or matte finish, with chrome or black chrome hardware.

Archived