FS: Kurzweil PC3K8 with warranty

ivorycj

• Members

Hey all, I am looking to upgrade to a Forte, and would like to offer my almost dead mint PC3K8 to you folks. Full disclosure - I have a dealer account with AM&S / Kurzweil, so this will come with a full factory warranty.

PICS

The OS has been updated to the latest version as of 11/7/15 (2.41.24383), and all factory defaults will be restored upon auction completion. This unit will ship in the factory box (+ outer shipping box) with the entire manual package: PC3K Musician's Guide, power cord, USB cable, (4) rubber feet and a genuine Kurzweil sustain pedal.

Just to be 100% transparent, there are 2 blemishes - the first is a ding that the board took from a car door on the left side panel. A new side panel can be ordered, and I would pass that along at dealer cost if you're interested. The second is a very small scratch below the B5 key on the face of the chassis. Neither one is visible when playing the unit, and honestly, I had to look for a while to find the 2nd one. You can't see either of these when you're playing, but CLONK HERE for a link to pics to decide if they're livable.

I just listed it on eBay today for $2950 shipped - I would rather do $2800 shipped for anyone here on HC and save eBay fees. Thanks for looking - now go play something!

Feel free to contact me at ivorycj@icloud.com

Archived