Digitech Vocalist Access Harmonizer

Knight

• Members

The precurser to the Digitech Vocalist VR- housed in an attractive 1U chassis, the Vocalist Access from DigiTech is a new five-part vocal harmony processor offering numerous built-in reverbs. Designed especially for keyboard players and MIDI enthusiasts, this inexpensive-yet-high-quality processor is easy to use and can create up to four natural-sounding vocal harmonies from a single input. Equipped with a large LCD screen and 50 preset harmony and doubling programs, Vocalist Access can be used effortlessly with any MIDI keyboard, sequencer or standard MIDI File. Arranging harmony voices above or below the lead vocal is a snap. Simply select from the backlit voicing buttons on the front panel to create the desired vocal harmonies. Use Access "on-the-fly" or save selections as a preset. Access also offers ten great-sounding reverb presets to select from. Adjust the reverb type and amount, then save the settings with each program, or as a global effect. Access can also be used as a standalone reverb unit for a mixer via the Auxiliary inputs. With the Vocalist Access, great vocal harmonies couldn't be simpler. Additional features: * Four-voice detune for vocal doubling * Clean, quiet analog microphone preamp * XLR and line inputs Additional specifications: * Harmony Types: Detune, Vocoder, Chordal and Scalic * MIDI Implementation: Control of all key parameters via MIDI cont. controllers * Inputs: Microphone XLR and 1/4" line level * S/N: >90 dB 'A' weighted * THD:

• 1 year later...
  • Members

Hi, I just saw your ad for the Harmonizer. i just joined "harmony Central" about 5 minutes age, and I'm assuming that a "thread" is an ad or a listing. I'm not sure, but i would like to purchase the item after i talk to you in person. I'm not sure (but I would assume) that along with my reply, my e-mail address is included. If not, here it it.

Thanks 2-12-08 2:55 pm EST Joe D.

jdepiola@optonline.net

Archived