70's Moog Polymoog for sale!!

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 70's Moog Polymoog for sale!!

Hi all,

I have a Moog Polymoog up for sale. It is in pretty good shape.Recently serviced, FULLY FUNCTIONING and works perfectly . It is a 203A model, early serial number. VERY EARLY SERIAL, one of the five hundred made. (POLYMOOG SYNTHS SERIAL NUMBERS STARTED AT 1000, google it).

ALL sliders and knobs work smoothly and without any noise or hiss. It isn't in PERFECT cosmetic shape, but is just fine...FUNCTIONALLY IT IS AMAZING!

It is great for what it does!!!!

PRICED AT: 1,500 plus shipping [COLOR="Red"]PRICE DROPPED!

[COLOR="Red"]ALSO VERY INTERESTED IN TRADES FOR VINTAGE GUITARS AND EFFECTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

I don't want to ship this thing if I don't have to, its 90+ pounds and would be A MONSTER to package properly.

Thank!!!!

Greg
    super h/c deals with:
    mibeaulieu, teetops, boatriga, Snail_killer,jdredskinsfan, thebrokenvow

total bummer with:
    GreatDane - Deceptively pictured guitar and unwilling to work out any form of rectification.

bump
    super h/c deals with:

total bummer with:
    GreatDane - Deceptively pictured guitar and unwilling to work out any form of rectification.

Comment

bumperoo
      super h/c deals with:

total bummer with:

Comment

bumperoni and cheese
        super h/c deals with:

total bummer with:

Comment

free bump
          I Love Charvels

~Good Deals~
          (HC)-- JKD, dougiefresh, Orange Jackson, Kojdogg, billy budapest, Sheik_Yerbouti, ejendres
          (Rig-Talk)- King Guitar, Rayneman
          (TGP)- flyngtr, SirBoye, onemind, SvenHock, Musicman0912,Kccheers
          (Randall Forums)- Goldfish , BIGKAHUNA, SacredGroove, isburgracing, JMelton, Mikal69, HughJasol
          (JCF)- Strangletooth, Newc, John.W.Lawson, potatohead, straycat, ///MK

Proud MTS User

Peace, Love & Rossness

Comment

perhaps a picture to help your cause?

Comment

i'll get some pics up in the next couple days. i'm storing it right now at my parents place for safe keeping.
              super h/c deals with:

total bummer with:

Comment

bumpy
                super h/c deals with:

total bummer with:

Comment

you need to picture up and stop bumping

Comment

when i get a chance to do pictures, I will...very busy right now. If people showed some interest on here, it may help the cause.
                    super h/c deals with:

total bummer with:

Comment

bump
                      super h/c deals with:

total bummer with:

Comment

bump...come on folks, this thing is wicked
                        super h/c deals with:

total bummer with:

Comment

pictures?

Comment

Pictures?
                            My band: Without Troy

Live footage from Halloween: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=0ChcUMMVdQA

Comment

bump for pictures...enjoy folks
                              super h/c deals with:

total bummer with:

Comment

Working...
                              X