Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOOG VOYAGER SELECT W/CP and VX

Hi THERE,

I'm Selling my beloved WHITEWASH/LUNAR Select with a VX-351 and CP 251. Also EP2 Expression pedal.
    I'll also include a hard cpoy of the manual and a patchbook. Also the gooseneck lamp and the Reunion Bluse gig bag. (And cable for VX to synth.)
    Purchased 1/09 from Nova Musik. Just sitting here covered in my studio. No road usage. Keyboard action nice and tight, Knobs are smooth. Treated with loving care. 2800$. (2400 for synth, 200 each for CP & VX boxes.) Buyer pays shipping. My understanding is that selects are going for around 2400 on ebay these days, so it's very fair, considering you are essentially getting a brand new synth.

If you live within 100 miles of NYC, Philly or the Lehigh Valley, PA area I'll take cash for pickup or delivery.

I have a 100% feedback rating from ebay.

Any questions? Let me know. I'm happy to answer any and all.

Thanks everyone!

VOYAGER IS SOLD!

Hi. I sent you a PM.

Comment

Hi Brandon, I replied to your PM, but made a typo in the quoted amount. Please call me at the number I've indicated anytime. I'd like to work with you on this.
      Best,
      Jim

Comment

im interested only in the voyager ? can you do that ?
        please write me to
        tamborfans@gmail.com
        <div class="signaturecontainer">Ricardo Fuentes<br />
        www.eltambordelatribu.com<br />
        Guatemala</div>

Comment

Im interested in the CP251... so if you want to split them up, the guy above me can take the synth and sell me the CP! PM sent.
          <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="2"><b>Good Deals:</b></font> <font size="1">stevexdanger, toddtroutman, crxshdxmmy; +38 good deals on talkbass and a few on TGP, all under the same username.</font></div>

Comment

SELECT VOYAGER IS SOLD! CP AND VX STILL FOR SALE!

VX expander and CP 251 still for sale $200 for VX, $295 for CP

PM me if interested!

Comment

interested in trading the 251 for my 12 stage phaser?

Comment

Working...
              X