Hammond XK-3C and Kurzweil PC3-LE7 For Sale (NYC/NJ)

• Members

Selling 2 keyboards as I'm going down to a one-board "all in one" rig that's easier on my back.

1) Hammond XK-3C. 1 year old and in excellent shape except for 2 gouges on the edges of the right and left side thanks to careless bar patrons. I've covered them up with a wood "stain" stick as best I can. It's purely cosmetic and doesn't affect the playability or sound of this awesome instrument. Includes original carton, AC cable, Yamaha FC-7 and FC-5 pedals for volume and Leslie speed control, user's manual, and if you're local and I can deliver, I'll include a RoadRunner softcase.

Asking $1900+shipping

2) Kurzweil PC3-LE7. 18 months old and in excellent shape. Amazing acoustic and electric pianos, clavinets, synths, orchestral sounds, drums, and a really good B3 emulation. 76-note semi-weighted keyboard which is very playable for piano and organ. Includes original carton, AC cable, Kurzweil sustain pedal, Kurzweil CC-1 volume/control pedal (works the wah-wah for patches with that function assigned), user's manual, a burned CD with the editing software, and if you're local and I can deliver, I'll include a RoadRunner softcase.

Asking $1400+shipping

Pics of both units available upon request. I'd prefer local delivery (NYC/NJ/CT/Eastern PA) but will ship.

Cash or verified PayPal only. No trades, please.

Please email tarkus697@gmail.com with any questions.

Thanks,

Alan

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Hi there!

Have you compared your prices recently? I was watching the PC3le7s on ebay and they have been selling for a bit less. These are completed listings for actual sale prices.

This one was $944

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kurzweril-PC3LE7-76-Key-Workstation-Excellent-Condtion-/130725656351?pt=Keyboards_MIDI&hash=item1e6fdb371f#ht_2455wt_933

And this one was $875

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kurzweil-PC3LE7-Keyboard-/320945093352?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ab9d17ae8#ht_1432wt_1167

I noticed your listing here and also on Craigslist (I live nearby).

Take care!

Archived