Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTT: My Blofeld desktop for your Virus desktop/rack

I am looking to trade my Waldorf Blofeld desktop for a Virus, any model, and desktop or racktop.

My Blofeld is the special edition black version. It comes with the original box and foam packing, the software editor CD, and the original power adapters (there is one for the US, and I think there are a couple of others). It is in perfect shape. The Blofeld is an amazing synth, it just is not the perfect fit for me. I had a Virus B before, and I have shopped around and come to the conclusion...I still want a Virus.

I would be willing to trade for any model Virus. In light of how much Blofelds usually sell for, I am thinking that an A, B or C in desktop or racktop is in the right range for a trade. Depending on the particular model, I would be willing to throw in a few bucks on my end as well.
    My gear list:

Guitars: Epi Les Paul w/ BG Dark Buckers; '06 MIM Fender Strat; '89 MIJ Fender/Squier Tele; '90 MIJ Fender Strat; Seagull S6
    Amps: Vox AC30; Fender Champion 600; Vox Pathfinder 15
    Pedalboard: CS-2/Fulldrive II/SD-1/DD-20/DD-5/Behringer verb/Fish & Chips/Ernie Ball VP/TU-2

Mandolin: Loar LM-520

Keys/Synths: Korg Triton; Korg TR-Rack; Roland SH 201; Yamaha MM6; Yamaha DX7; Mac Powerbook w/ Komplete Elements 7, Vanguard; Reaper; Reason; Korg Electribe ES-1

Working...
X