Hammond B3000 and Leslie

tylermccay

• Members

I have a Hammond B3000 and a Leslie 750 for sale/trade. Not sure really what I'm looking to get out of it at the moment, but mainly seeing if there is ANY interest at the time.

I can get pictures by the end of the day if anyone needs or requests them.

This has been in a studio in my town for 18 years and I just acquired it this past year in a trade and I'm running out of room in my house.

Condition is near mint and functionality is perfect working order....these things just sound cool.

Let me know if anyone has any interest in this and we'll go from there.

Thanks.

• 2 years later...
  • Members

I have one of these organs. Unfortunately this model organ has been out of production for about 15 years with no spare parts available. For the right price I would buy it and use it to rebuild mine just in case I need spare parts.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I think you meant Leslie 760? Those kick ASS I used to use one in a house band. They have way more bass than a 122/147/21H/22H (tube models). For piano/vocals ballads I even used to run one side of my piano signal into the 760 (Leslie on "brake"), with the other side going into a hi-fi powered speaker. Best piano sound I ever had. If one came available cheap in my area (SE) I would jump on it.

Archived