Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Access Virus C, Livid CNTRL:R, DSI Mopho desktop

Can ship any of these items anywhere in Canada or US. Willing to consider trades, mostly for analog desktop synths but try me with anything as these items aren't getting the use that they should at this point.

Item: Access Virus C

Description: In excellent condition, latest OS installed, comes with rack ears and not the original ends

Price: $725

Item: Livid CNTRL:R

Description: Original owner, only used lightly in my home, 6 months old. Just have too many controllers at this point

Price: $450

Item: DSI Mopho Desktop

Description: Original owner, only used lightly in my home, less than a year old.

Price: $275

My location: Ontario / Michigan

im interested in some of your gear..particularly the Mopho and possibly the access Virus C..

Can you please contact me @ rhampton1914@gmail.com so we can discuss further..looking to get these from you ASAP...

email is the only way i can communicate quickly..

Comment

• rhampton
      rhampton commented
      Editing a comment

Thanks

Gosh does anyone on this site ever respond?......Never mind, purchased one already!

Comment

• ibenhad
      ibenhad commented
      Editing a comment

rhampton wrote:
      Gosh does anyone on this site ever respond?......Never mind, purchased one already!

They often do when the post isn't 4 months old. Just sayin.:robotindifferent:

Working...
X