[For Sale] Casio WK-3300 (Mint Condition!)

• Members

Hello everyone!

I have an occasionally-used (about four times I unpackaged it and played it), but mint-condition Casio WK-3300 keyboard for sale; it has no cosmetic blemishes or internal/external damage, and I kept the beauty in a smoke-free environment (and covered by cloth to to prevent dust from getting anywhere into or onto the instrument). It looks, feels and plays exactly like the day I bought it, and IMO it's a pretty great gift for a learning piano student and is a fine tool for learning to operate keyboards, or just as a low-priced gift to teach and practice for yourself or others! Package include an AC adapter, plus its manuals. It does not include the original packaging, but I'll package it however you like and ship it to anywhere across the globe.

Unfortunately I have a pretty cruddy cellphone, so the best I can offer picture-wise is this shot from a couple of months ago:

pic_keys.jpg

I bought the thing in-store a while back, and haven't used it much due to business with fixing computers and jobs and what not -- I need to sell this thing ASAP so I can afford a REAL Christmas for my folks this year! I hope one (or many) of you takes interest, though I know the economy's pretty tough on us all this year.

I noted this model of Casio WK goes for about $250 on eBay for new ones -- I'd just checked the shops about 10 minutes before I made this post -- and I really gotta let this beauty go, or I'd sell it for as much as I can make off it. Right now, though, I offer you the following details and asking price:

INSTRUMENT DETAILS

Casio WK-3300

*Mint Condition -- as 'like new' as used gets!

*76-key board -- roomy and yet still great for spaces that can't hold a full 88 keys!

*Flawless audio and keys -- lose yourself in the beauty of the audio this budget beast produces!

*894 gorgeous high-quality tones/voices -- with room for adjustments and alterations! Includes preset and custom tones as well as drum kits and more!

*No upgrades or alterations to setup, system or sounds -- leaves you free to do as you wish with the instrument!

PRICING DETAILS

- Asking price is $180 (-$70 off lowest eBay asking price for a new model) Or Best Offer

- Will match the price of any reasonable, mint condition used equivalant on eBay or any trade sites as long as it is the same make and model of instrument

- PayPal is my preferred method of payment, since I'm kind of new to the buy/sell/trade scene. Direct payment with on-site pickup is also fine

- Will ship anywhere, and I do mean ANYWHERE -- BUT -- buyer pays shipping to anywhere besides Maryland

- Will work with on-site pickups for anyone able to make it to mid-western Maryland. This will chop off the shipping cost, of course

Feel free to leave any questions with me, but please post them here or email me at NDRuno@gmail.com; please only contact me if your inquiry or offer is genuine, and most of all, please enjoy your holidays for whatever you may partake in!

• 3 years later...
  • Members

individualzero wrote:

Hello everyone!

I have an occasionally-used (about four times I unpackaged it and played it), but mint-condition Casio WK-3300 keyboard for sale; it has no cosmetic blemishes or internal/external damage, and I kept the beauty in a smoke-free environment (and covered by cloth to to prevent dust from getting anywhere into or onto the instrument). It looks, feels and plays exactly like the day I bought it, and IMO it's a pretty great gift for a learning piano student and is a fine tool for learning to operate keyboards, or just as a low-priced gift to teach and practice for yourself or others! Package include an AC adapter, plus its manuals. It does not include the original packaging, but I'll package it however you like and ship it to anywhere across the globe.

Unfortunately I have a pretty cruddy cellphone, so the best I can offer picture-wise is this shot from a couple of months ago:

pic_keys.jpg

I bought the thing in-store a while back, and haven't used it much due to business with fixing computers and jobs and what not -- I need to sell this thing ASAP so I can afford a REAL Christmas for my folks this year! I hope one (or many) of you takes interest, though I know the economy's pretty tough on us all this year.

I noted this model of Casio WK goes for about $250 on eBay for new ones -- I'd just checked the shops about 10 minutes before I made this post -- and I really gotta let this beauty go, or I'd sell it for as much as I can make off it. Right now, though, I offer you the following details and asking price:

INSTRUMENT DETAILS

Casio WK-3300

*Mint Condition -- as 'like new' as used gets!

*76-key board -- roomy and yet still great for spaces that can't hold a full 88 keys!

*Flawless audio and keys -- lose yourself in the beauty of the audio this budget beast produces!

*894 gorgeous high-quality tones/voices -- with room for adjustments and alterations! Includes preset and custom tones as well as drum kits and more!

*No upgrades or alterations to setup, system or sounds -- leaves you free to do as you wish with the instrument!

PRICING DETAILS

- Asking price is $180 (-$70 off lowest eBay asking price for a new model) Or Best Offer

- Will match the price of any reasonable, mint condition
used
equivalant on eBay or any trade sites as long as it is the same make and model of instrument

- PayPal is my preferred method of payment, since I'm kind of new to the buy/sell/trade scene. Direct payment with on-site pickup is also fine

- Will ship anywhere, and I do mean ANYWHERE -- BUT -- buyer pays shipping to anywhere besides Maryland

- Will work with on-site pickups for anyone able to make it to mid-western Maryland. This will chop off the shipping cost, of course

Feel free to leave any questions with me, but please post them here or email me at
NDRuno@gmail.com
; please only contact me if your inquiry or offer is genuine, and most of all, please enjoy your holidays for whatever you may partake in!

Archived