V/Oct control specification Analogue Solutions/Doepfer analogue modular synthesizer (Eurorack power/case standard), with modules manufactured from 1999 to 2003, the year I purchased the majority of its components. Due to some exigent financial obligations, I must compromise and reduce to a less versatile machine of lower cost to "liberate" capital to satisfy these debts.
Here's what you get: The Analogue Solutions 6-U 19" rack-fitting case http://www.analoguesolutions.org.uk/concussor/cases.htm comes in its own nearly-indestructible ATF flight case with both lids. Also included are its power cable and over 35 1/8" patch cables, itself a value of over $120. It is in mint condition with practically no wear or damage to any surfaces, including its flight case. It has always been stored in a smoke-free studio and has never been gigged. I want $1750/obo for the complete modular. I will consider selling individual modules as well, with prices ranging from $40 -$175. Certain trades for other electronic music gear and cash or other valuable material will be accepted upon deliberation.
Local pickup preferred, but will CAREFULLY ship for additional cost.
I'm in Ypsilanti, MI
text at nine-oh-nine-five eight seven seven oh too seven
Analogue Solutions Concussor Modules
(rare boutique Eurorack-standard analog synthesizer manufacturer from England)
Most of the Concussor modules I am offering are multi-use compound modules incorporating fully patchable subsections, stabilizing noise levels better than fully-independent modules.
1. VCO-Ring Mod http://www.analoguesolutions.org.uk/concussor/rm.htm
2. VCO2 Dual VCO/LFO http://www.gearjunkies.com/product\_info.php?products\_id=12228&PHPSESSID=4b4 ddd7a9771ccb342938b630642a2f7
3. SY01 synth module, comprising Moog 24 db low pass ladder filter, Envelope generator (AD), and a VCA
4.SY02 multimode filter and VCA, dual 12 db, emulating the Korg MS-20 filter http://www.analoguesolutions.org.uk/concussor/sy02.htm
5. EG02 dual ADSR envelopes http://www.modulargrid.net/e/analogue-solutions-eg02-dual-envelopeshttp://www.analoguesolutions.org.uk/concussor/eg02.htm
6. LFO1 voltage-controlled LFO/sample and hold/noise generator http://www.gearjunkies.com/product\_info.php?products\_id=12231
7. Multiple http://www.analoguesolutions.org.uk/concussor/multiple.htm
8. MX61 Audio/CV/Gate mixer/inverter http://www.analoguesolutions.org.uk/concussor/mx61.htm
Doepfer A-100 modules
9. A-116 waveform processor http://www.doepfer.de/a116.htm
10. A-140 ADSR http://www.doepfer.de/a140.htm
11. A-145 LFO http://www.doepfer.de/a145.htm
12. A-191 MIDI-CV converter/Shepard generator (to produce "barber pole" effects using multiple modules of different function, such as VCOs for rising/falling pitch, VCF cutoff for suppressing/emerging effects, and/or VCA for the illusion of infinitely rising/falling volume) http://www.doepfer.de/a191.htm