06' Gibson EB3 Reissue FS/FT

burnthiscorpse

• Members

yes, for some of you that know... i just got this. Its my third (others a 72, and an 05') Its brand new. non origional case. I bought it because i was looking to form a cream tribute act. or a 60's/70's tribute show. but now that two really good origional projects have fallen into my lap, I really am thinking long scale for them(since one will be in standard C). Now, I am not 100% in love with the idea of parting with it so this is kind-of a feeler here. I will throw up a pic so you can see what it is. the pic is NOT mine. its just one i got of of photo bucket to show a friend what i was getting. i would be HAPPY to take cell pics, good cam pics, friggin video for all i care, that anyone might need from any angle. (for those that are actually serious). If you want to buy, PM me, we will talk. as far as trades, which i would prefer, would be ALL 4 STRINGS ......Top choices are either a LP bass or a SGZ bass or T-bird. other than that, a EBMM sterling 4, Modulous 4, Pedulla Buzz 4, Ric, Fender USA P or J as long as its a J neck, Spector euro 4. i'm sure there are a few others i forgot about but you get the idea. no junkers please:cop:

db9153d82723b35d8bc12ecf2f90fc52.jpg

Archived