Brand new Warwick Streamer Stage II 5 string for sale!!!

guitthefunk

• Members

If you're looking at this ad, you no doubt have an eye/ear for the highest quality in bass instrument production. This is the bass that P-Nut, Dirk Lance, Sam Rivers, and countless others have used on multi-platinum recordings. The sounds and playability are unparalleled by any other bass on the market. This Stage II is brand new with no fret wear, or any other wear. Spending for the holidays has forced me to cut back. I just received it - the bass was a special order. The cheapest you'll find them is at Musician's Friend for $4,079.00: http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Warwick-Streamer-Stage-II-5String-Bass-?sku=519124 I'm even throwing 6 sets of Warwick strings into the mix. 2 of the sets are EMP (coated) for a total string value of $220! Don't spend your hard earned money on one that's been sitting on a wall getting beaten up by players or sitting in a warehouse. This one was crafted in December of 2006 and is immaculate in every sense! $2000 plus shipping takes it!

rippinradio@yahoo.com

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0018.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

IMG_0022.jpg

• 11 months later...
  • Members

Hi,

I just left you a voicemail because I saw that you were selling this bass on Craig's List. I have been looking for exactly that bass for a long time and that is the best price I have seen for it! I will buy it right away as long as your are being honest that it is in brand new condition. Please contact me. I have the money and I would love to buy that bass from you.

I left my number on your voicemail but just in case:

Danny Feinberg

310 429 6868

Thanks!

• 5 years later...

Archived