X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rare 1983 Fender Elite II P Bass!!

I have one of the rare 1983 Fender Elite II P Bass for sale. Tonally, this thing is a monster and easily the best thing Fender ever did in the bass department in my opinion. Only reason Im getting rid of it is to fund something a bit longer as far as scale length goes. Its definitely not a closet bass but its in pretty amazing shape for its age and only shows a little bit of play wear. The neck is straight and the electronics work perfectly! It also has all the little fine tuners at the bridge, which is nice because a lot of times these things go missing. This bass needs a good home and someone to play it, seeing as how it doesnt get any play time from me. Im asking $1200 shipped withing the lower 48 states, but feel free to message me with any questions or offers you might have. Thanks for looking!IMG\_0138.JPGIMG\_0139.JPGIMG\_0137.JPGIMG\_0140.JPGIMG\_0143.JPGIMG\_0144.JPGIMG\_0145.JPGIMG\_0146.JPG

Attached Files

Don't let the low post count deter you. I know OP and he's a legit seller. I've played this bass and it's amazing.
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="4"><b><a target="_blank" href="http://****************yeahguitargear.tumblr.com">Guitar Gear Worship Blog!</a></b></font><br><br><br><br><font size="5"><b>For Sale/Trade:</b></font><br><br><b>Blue Kickball Mic<br><br>Electro Voice RE-10 Mic<br><br>Boss PH-1r<br><br>Boss TU-2(broken/parts?)</b><br><br><br><br><font size="5"><b>Looking for:</b></font><br><br><b>Pigtronix Infinity Looper<br><br>Peavey 5150<br><br></b></div>

Comment

Bump
      <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="4"><b><a target="_blank" href="http://****************yeahguitargear.tumblr.com">Guitar Gear Worship Blog!</a></b></font><br><br><br><br><font size="5"><b>For Sale/Trade:</b></font><br><br><b>Blue Kickball Mic<br><br>Electro Voice RE-10 Mic<br><br>Boss PH-1r<br><br>Boss TU-2(broken/parts?)</b><br><br><br><br><font size="5"><b>Looking for:</b></font><br><br><b>Pigtronix Infinity Looper<br><br>Peavey 5150<br><br></b></div>

Comment

Working...
      X