FS: 1977 Musicman Stingray $1400 Shipped

stevenee

• Members

Ok folks, looking to move an awesome 1977 Musicman Stingray bass. The neck and body have matching numbers and both date to 1977. The body was refinished some time ago (you can tell that it used to be Inca Silver in the neck pocket). It's rough around the edges, but has mojo for days. If you really wanted to refinish this thing to make it perfect, I'm sure it wouldn't cost much. All parts are present and it plays great.

Everything on this bass works wonderfully. Neck is straight and the truss rod turns fine. Even comes with the original 1977 Musicman Hardshell case.

Because it is not original, I've reduced the price pretty significantly. I don't think you'll find a pre-Ernie Ball Stingray for this price anywhere else. Period.

Not looking for any trades at this time. I'll take $1400 shipped / insured in the CON US. Will ship from Nashville, TN.

I have 100% positive feedback on eBay and references from this site and Talk Bass.

Email me at stevenee25@gmail.com, as I do not get on the forums much anymore.

Best,

Steve

photo IMG_1303_zps823c27bf.jpg photo IMG_1304_zps289e75c1.jpg photo IMG_1305_zps0c79c939.jpg photo IMG_1307_zpse9cb1f4b.jpg

Archived