X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Original Lovetone Pedals - Big Cheese & Wobbulator

I am looking to sell my Lovetone Big Cheese and Wobbulator pedals. These are Genuine originals, never gigged, hardly used and in perfect condition. Incredibly rare so take this opportunity while it's here!

First 3 images are the Big Cheese, second 2 are the Wobbulator. I have an image of the wobbulator's serial/date but couldn't upload due to image limit.

These pedals are collectors items, sound amazing and are incredibly rare. You will struggle to find any in this sort of condition too due to the lack of use.

Big Cheese (Hard to price, none around): £400
    Wobbulator: £600

I also have a Visual Sound Jekyll & Hyde v.1 (thats the silver one, which is the best in my opinion) and a Electro-Harmonix Small Stone (Black Russian version) if anyone is interested.

I am based in the UK. Would prefer UK deal, payment via paypal. Shipping is included in the price of the Lovetone pedals. Will accept reasonable offers. Make me an offer for the EHX/ VS pedals. They're not worth a great deal but I'm open to offers. Due to my work schedule it would be difficult to arrange collection but not impossible, posting them off would obviously be much simpler.
    Dates and things. Looking cheesy. Insides, for people who like that sort of thing.
    Last edited by pnda007; 06-06-2014, 08:34 AM.
Working...
X