Boss & Ibanez pedals (added Boss CE-2B)

Jim Hunter

• Members

Add $6 shipping whether you buy 1 or all of the pedals below. Would prefer money order or paypal gift, but I'll do paypal normal if you'll add $3 to cover the fee:

- Ibanez TS9 in the box with manual, not a nick on it! $60

- Ibanez SML black label MIJ all original with vintage JRC4558D chip in excellent shape with just a few nicks: $50

- Ibanez BP10 vintage MIJ with 6-digit black label bottom in its original box, plays 100% and just a few MINOR nicks: $45

- Boss CE-2B vintage green label (fully intact). Pedals works 100%, just has some minor nicks: $50 - Boss OC3 with a few minor nicks: $50

- Boss CE2 MIJ green label with nicks & scratches but works 100%. MIJ bottom green label fully intact without velcro and MIJ battery tray sticker serial # 762600: $95

- Boss RV5 with minor nicks: $80 - BF3 with minor nicks: $40

- Boss DD7 with minor nicks: $90

- Boss TU2 with minor nicks: $45

- Boss PH3 with minor nicks: $40

- Boss DF2 MIJ has nicking but works 100%: $60

- I can give anyone who buys a pedal any 1 of these free items:

-- free converter accepts an earplug pin in & converts it to 1/4" plug

-- acoustic guitar strap

--Ernie ball electric guitar strap (an inch on each end has been cut off so you'll need to cut a new "slit" on each end to fit over the guitar buttons)

-- I have a $100 nakedwines.com card voucher ($100 off of a $160 or more purchase) that a friend gave me. It looks legit & I went to their website & typed in the code & password on the card and it logs me on and says it will give me $100 off a $160 purchase, so I THINK it is legit. I'll pass it on for free to whoever buys a pedal above and claims it (like I said, I THINK it is legit, but I could be wrong, so please only buy a pedal if you really want that pedal & if the voucher would be a nice surprise benny if you get it & it turns out to be for real!).

- Fulltone 9v ac adapter

Extra 9v batteries: $1 each

• 4 months later...

Archived