Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

Like new Eventide H8000FW

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like new Eventide H8000FW

I need to get rid of my beloved H8000FW. I need a new roof and I'm flush out of cash. I'll be picking one up again soon once I have the money, but right now the roof needs to get done. I've only had mine for a few months. It had it upgraded from an Orville to H8000FW. It's entirely brand new parts and motherboard and full warranty.

I have all the new manuals and accessories like the BNC T-bracket and terminators for wordclock, the Comapact Flash PC Card adapter with 32 Meg flash. I can provide pictures on request. It is like new.

I'm looking to get about $4800 obo for it shipped. This is a great deal as brand new these are $5500 and I've only had this a couple months. Paypal accepted.

ttt

Comment

Comment

Comment

i wish i had the $$$ but i think it'll take me a lot less time to save for an eclipse.... but man i'd love to tango with an 8000
          <div class="signaturecontainer">07 Mesa Roadster Head<br />
          Basson 2x12<br />
          Fulltone OCD, RJM RG-16, Fractal Audio Axe-FX</div>

Comment

Yah, I love this box so much, but I need the $$ more.

Comment

Comment

Still have this. I refuse to put it up on Ebay.

Comment

Trade for my digitech bad monkey?

Comment

Working...
                  X