FT: Pedals for Pups

GibsonGeek

• Members

I need some pickups. I have some extra pedals for trade. Might also pay cash. Looking for quality higher output pups for rock/metal stuff.

Here's what I need:

Humbucker - bridge - chrome/nickel

Humbucker - neck - chrome/nickel

Humbucker - bridge - white

Humbucker - neck - white

Here's what I have:

'79 EHX Big Muff

Boss CS-3 Compression/Sustainer

80's Ibanez DL10 Delay

Marshall JH-1 Jackhammer

Ibanez AD9 reissue (needs work)

• Members

Ive got some:

-Gibson Neck humbucker [black and Red, but can easily put covers on it given the incentive. All it takes is two dabs of solder]

-Seymour Duncan Phat Cat [Nickel]

-Ibanez-designed Neck and Bridge humbuckers that came out of a buddies Ibby, dont recall what model.

• Members

I don't know what's wrong with the AD9. Here's the story: I bought it used (looks new) the day of a gig. I plugged in my 1-Spot power supply and it caused a buzzing noise, so I used it with a 9v battery for the gig. Next gig, the rest of my pedals started randomly turning on & off by themselves... bizarre. The problem stopped when I removed the AD9 from the chain. So I said screw it and replaced it with a Keeley AD9. Since then, I haven't touched it.

I also have a Boss NS-2 that I replaced in a hurry between gigs because it didn't seem to be suppressing much noise at all. Not sure if it works or not, I may have just been drunk. Either way, I replaced it so I have no need for it.

Archived